Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Digital Signage: ABA Study Confirms Budget Growth

A recent study published by the ABA (American Banking Association) definitively states that marketing budgets among community banks has been growing for the last few years. According to the study, budgets grew with in banks with less than $100 million in assets by 61.5% from 2003-2005.

As a company we are very involved in the financial industry and I have no problem believing the numbers quoted in the study. Now I need to find some numbers on what percentage of marketing budgets with in the space is being allocated to alternative media and digital signage in particluar. I am hoping the second part to Steve Platt's initial study released last month will give some insight to this. You can be sure I will post the new study (at least what I can) when it is released.

In the meantime, you can find the full ABA study here
Hyper Smash